Sunday, April 7, 2013

With love


Thomas Merton once wrote "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. We find it with another." But someone else wrote “If you love someone, let her go”
Probably you realized what this is about, if you were thinking that this is a letter to end up with everything, you’re right. The truth is you have everything to be a perfect men, indeed you are my perfect men, you are everything I could be looking for in a guy, but how can I know if that’s what’s I really want? You may not know but most of my choices weren’t made for my pleasant, I just made them to make someone else happy and that time I thought it would make me happy too, but it didn’t , so here I am, living something I don’t like. I’m not saying that I don’t like you, I’m telling you that this was too rushed, because in the end I don’t really know you, I just know a part of you, and I don’t want that, but in the end it’s not the only reason, there’s another, but I started with this one because is more understandable, at least I think, but I really hope you understand the other as well.
So… the second reason is that I met a guy a few weeks before what happened between us, and a few days after it, things between me and him went a bit more serious and you have to understand, my happiness and yours too is at stake, and I can’t afford to condition my life to someone that’s far from me, that I don’t know if we could have a real relationship when if we were together every day.
I really hope you understand, but I have to bet more safely, and “we” are a huge risk that I can’t afford to take.
I’m sorry for any sadness I may cause and I understand if you don’t want to talk, but I hope to hear from you soon
With Love 
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment