Sunday, August 24, 2014

resheniya (descisions)

What’s happening? When I look back to the past looks like I forwarded years in my left.
Not sure if I recognize myself anymore, it feels like I’m making all the wrong decisions in the life, like I don’t even think about stuff anymore, like I need to rush everything, but then I crash into reality and it spooks me, the decisions I made spook me, the future spooks me.
In one hand I stop being depressed about past things, it’s the first time I feel this way in long time, don’t feel like crying until sleep, because he makes me stop thinking about what happened made me move on, but he puts me in braces with questions that were thought to be answered but they turn out to be wrong or need to be re-thought.
The feeling of uncertain sort of kills me inside, conscience says “A” but I feel “B”, what should I hear, the well thought conscience about things that I developed through the years or the rushed feelings that may be like this because he knows how to put things in a beautiful way?
Well, when put like this it’s kinda easy to choose, conscience wins by far but can it be that simple?
Aff I hate to complicate things but looks like it’s all I’ve been doing for a while back. The person that loves to keep it simple now likes to get it hard to decide, please life… make sense!

January 2nd, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment