Sunday, August 24, 2014

(Early) Break-ups

How many times have I tried to tell myself that I didn’t like him that much, that it’s not a big deal, that I already forgot him, but who am I trying to fool, no of those is true. You know that when you end up thinking about him after a while looking at an empty table as your trying to escape mentally to a better place and then all you can remember is you first kiss.
By the time it ended I lost my words, I knew things weren’t great but I wasn’t prepared for that, it was this huge shock that stroke me, left me speechless and left a tear at the corner of my eye (and it’s still here). I don’t know if there was something I could have done but now it surely feels like that.

If there was any doubt that I liked him, now I can surely say that I did.

June 2nd, 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment